Happy Saturday Night :]
Hello! I'm baaack and ready to start blogging again. Now that I have more time, I'll see to it that I post at least once a week. I miss writing here on the dear blog and of course, I miss reading yours!
For tonight, I thought I'd share a dessert! I rarely "cook" or make food, so when I do, I tend to be very proud of my creation. One thing I like to make a lot is avocado ice cream.
I know it probably doesn't look appetizing, but trust me. It's good and it's easy to make!
1. Slice up the avocados in half and scoop it out into a deep mixing bowl.
2. Mash the avocados until there are no more chunks left.
3. Add milk to make it creamy.
4. Add sugar until it's really sweet.
5. Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
6. Dessert time!
You can either choose to leave the ice cream on the bowl or transfer it to another container before freezing it. You can also do what I do. I put it in the avocado shells. They look cute and they're perfect for serving at dinner parties!
Do you like avocados?
Will you try this recipe?